Personal Documentation for UAE
Personal Documentation for UAE
Hereunder are a list of some of the Certificates issued by Irish and Foreign organisations which the Chamber processes on behalf of the Embassy of The United Arab Emirates in Dublin:-
- University Degrees
- Education Records
- Marriage / Birth Certificates
- Private Powers of Attorney
- Fingerprint Certificates
Please note that the AICC can now process any foreign personal documents. Please contact Mr. Mel Ferguson, Partner, Sheehan & Co., 1 Clare Street, Dublin 2. Phone 01 6616922 or email who will produce the necessary notarial certificate per certificate. This notarial certificate can also be issued for Irish nationals with foreign degrees etc.
- Certificates must either be original or a certified copy issued by the issuer or a certified copy notarised by a Notary Public.
- Certificates must be stamped by the Department of Foreign Affairs [DFA] which our Chamber can process. This process takes approximately 48 hours. If this process is also done, please insure the DFA stamp must be valid for at least 6 months.
- If available, we require the name and address for who the Certificates are for in the UAE.
- Certificates are then sent to our Chamber where we will certify same and send to The Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Dublin for legalisation.
- The UAE Embassy provides a Standard Service which approximately takes 5-6 working days to process or an Express Service which approximately takes 3 working days to process. Please note that no refunds are given due to delays with the Express Service which is provided by the UAE Embassy.
- When sending Certificates for processing please include a stamped self-addressed envelope, covering letter with contact details i.e. mobile number and email address and payment.
- The Chamber accepts the following payments; credit/laser cards/postal orders or bank drafts made payable ti Arab-Irish Chamber.Cash can be submitted in person. We do not accept any personal cheques or American Express or Diner Cards.
- Once legalisation is completed by the UAE Embassy, Certificates are returned directly to client in Ireland by ordinary/swift post or by collection by the A-ICC.
- If there is a problem with the delivery of a swift letter, please contact the Chamber and we will provide you with your tracking number as our Chamber does not liaise directly with the post office under any circumstances.
- We do not undertake to register post to the Arab countries.
- Standard Service €60.00 per Certificate
- Express Service PLUS €30.00 per Certificate
Plus Chamber Fees
- Standard Service for one Certificate – Certification and Courier: €76.00
- Express Service for one Certificate – Certification and Courier: €96.00
If there are more than two Certificates please add an additional €17.00 per Certificate under Chamber fees or please contact us directly.
Department of Foreign Affairs Fees: €40.00 per Certificate plus €20.00 courier charge
Swift Post: Please add on additional €5.00 if you require Certificates returned by swift post within Ireland or €6.00 reigstered post for the UK
Courier to UAE/Middle East: €80.00
Courier to UK or within Ireland: €50.00