The Environmental Technology and Management Association (ETMA) invites you to attend the Petro Environment Exhibition & Conference which will take place on 24th - 26th of February 2014 in the Seef Center, Al Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Petro Environment is an international exhibition and a strategic conference that will focus on:
- Oil spill response
- Drilling and Work over Environmental Challenges
- Air quality
- Industrial & Hazardous Waste
- Water & Wastewater
- Marine Protection
- Environmental Health
- Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Clean Fuels
- Climate Change / Carbon Management
- Crisis Management & Emergency Response
- Environmental Laws & Regulations
This conference and exhibition represent a unique opportunity to :
- Explore and negotiate future projects with The Environmental Technology and Management Association (ETMA).
- Network with the major decision makers in the industry (Saudi Aramco, Schlumberger, Sadara and many more).
- Meet a delegation team from the top Petroleum/Petrochemicals and environmental technology companies.
- Meet the top environmental companies in Saudi and the GCC.
For more information about Petro Environment 2014, please visit; https://www.petroenvironment.com or Sahar Elgohary, Exhibition Manager, BME Global Limited