- All shipments to Libya must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin and, along with an original, signed invoice, must be certified by the A-ICC
- The A-ICC will arrange document legalisation if required
- If an original invoice is not required for certification and/or legalisation then a photocopy must be presented
- The Libyan Embassy will only accept documents for legalisation on Monday and Tuesday
- The Certificate of Origin must show the invoice value in Box 6
- The Libyan Embassy requires a clear authenticated Arabic translation of all documents presented for legalisation. This includes back-up documents. The A-ICC provides this translation service at a cost €40.00 per translated page.
- Any documents which do not relate to Certificate of Origin (including personal certificates and university degrees) must be stamped by the Department of Foreign Affairs prior to A-ICC certification. The A-ICC can arrange this.
- The manufacturing and expiry dates (if applicable) must appear either on the Cert of Origin or invoice (or summary invoice if applicable)
- Every invoice must be accompanied by a separate Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin. Alternatively, if one consignment is covered by more than one invoice, a signed summary invoice referring to all the individual invoices must be used. The individual details of each invoice (invoice number and value) must be stated on the summary invoice which must also show total value and currency.
|Invoice (Original or copy)||€11|
|Copy Certificates of Origin||€11|
Please Contact A-ICC as legalisation fees for invoices are calculated on a daily basis.
Diplomatic Representation in Libya is provided by the Irish Embassy in Italy (Rome). Tel: +39 06 8632 0951 Libyan Embassy, London
Occasionally, embassy' rules and regulations change overnight. The A-ICC bears no responsibility for any such changes therefore any price changes will be passed directly to customers. We regret that we cannot under any circumstances, intercede with or take responsibility for transactions initiated directly between an exporter and an embassy.