United Arab Emirates
- All shipments to UAE must be covered by an Arab-Irish Certificate of Origin together with an original, signed invoice. Both must be certified by the AICC. The AICC will then legalise these at the UAE Embassy in Dublin. The UAE Embassy will only accept legalisation documents which have been checked and certified by, and submitted through, the AICC. All shipments for UAE must be legalised.
- All non-commercial Certificates and Personal documentation must be stamped by the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade which the AICC can arrange.
- Certificates which do not relate to a Certificate of Origin must be stamped by the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade before AICC process which the AICC can arrange.
- Agency Agreements and Power of Attorney must be originally signed and require Notary Public and Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade stamps before processing. Please ensure that DFAT certifies the Notary Public Seal only.
- Health Certificates are required for food, meat and poultry consignments.
- Halal Certificate stating that slaughter was according to Muslim law must accompany fresh, frozen meat and poultry
- Radiation Certificates are often requested
|Certificate of Origin (Original or Copy)||€75|
|Original or copies|
|Certificate of Registration or Incorporation||€660|
|Memorandum and Articles of Association per document||€660|
|Memorandum or Articles of Association per document||€660|
|Company Record of Achievement||€660|
|Company Trade or Financial Report||€660|
|Certificate of Good Standing||€660|
|Power of Attorney to Register a company||€660|
|If any of the above is accompanied by an Agency Agreement||€30|
|Originals or Copies|
|Minutes of meeting to Register a Company||€660|
|Company Share Certificate||€660|
|Letter of Status from CRO||€660|
|Company Printout from CRO||€660|
|Power of Attorney to Register a Company/ Agency||€660|
|Distribution/Commercial Agreement/Company Contract||€660|
|Assignment or an Authorisation for Registering||€660|
|Trade Mark or Patents||€660|
|Authorisation of an Agreement for the purpose of transferring or selling company shares||€660|
|Letter of undertaking||€660|
|Power of Attorney re Finance/Shares||€660|
|Authorisation of agent to register product||€660|
|General Power of Attorney||€660|
|Termination of Agent/Agreement||€660|
Signature Specimen / Certificate of Free Sale / Price List or Certificate /GMP Certificates / Manufacturers Licences, Authorisations and Certs Of Analysis / Certificate of Conformity
Originals or copies
|Additions to Agency Agreements or contracts||€75|
|Agreement to close company or branch||€75|
|Court & Legal Documents||€75|
|Nomination or appointment of Branch Manager||€75|
|Minutes of Meeting to open bank account||€75|
|Originals or copies - PERSONAL USE|
Birth, Death & Marriage Certificates
Private Power of Attorney
Transfer of Property
Copies of Passports which are attached to a Notarial Certificate
Private PoA’s or legal documents for business use
For legalisation fees for Invoices please contact the AICC directly.
Diplomatic representation for the UAE is provided by the Irish embassy in Abu Dhabi, UAE. www.embassyofireland.ae
Embassy of the United Arab Emirates, 45-47 Pembroke Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Tel: +353 (0)1 669 8588
Fax: + 353 (0)1 237 5920
- More information on UAE
Occasionally, embassy' rules and regulations change overnight. The AICC bears no responsibility for any such changes therefore any price changes will be passed directly to customers. We regret that we cannot under any circumstances, intercede with or take responsibility for transactions initiated directly between an exporter and an embassy.